Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tale of 3 (and a half) Gamers

As part of trying to finish an army, my friends and I have decided to do a Tale of Gamers sort of deal where we paint a number of points a month (in this case 250) and play games at that point value. So far, we have myself working on Harlequins, Zeller (who has his own blog here) with his Black Templar, Patrick with his Chaos of all varieties, and possibly my brother with his Guard which is the half.

The goal is to get to 1500 points total. My first 250 is looking like it's either going to be 5 Players and 2 Skyweavers, or possibly 10 Troupe Members. I haven't quite decided yet.

I'll probably have less to paint then everyone else, but it may take me the longest since I've decided to get a little crazy with colors. Here is my first completed model. Just a Harlequin Troupe Player armed with a Harlequin Kiss and a Shuriken Pistol. Complete with way over the edge of the base pose.



No comments:

Post a Comment