Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back To The Beginning!

Due to my inability to choose an army and follow through. I'm headed back to the first army I ever had. Dark Eldar. I sold a lot of stuff at the Empire Games Garage Sale, and hopefully I'll sell some more at the Imperial Outpost one. Regardless, I used the store credit I got to buy most of the army.

I picked up:
Dark Elf Black Arc Fleet Master for an Archon
Succubus
2 Boxes of Warriors
2 Boxes of Wyches
3 Venoms
1 Razorwing Jetfighter

This, along with some kits I purchased earlier is enough to cover all the troops and elites I think. Now all I need to get to 1500 is about 4 or so Venoms.

My goal is to get 500 points built and painted before playing with them.

The first 500 is:
Archon
4 Trueborn with Blasters in a Venom
2 Squads of 5 Warriors in Venoms

A bit cheesy perhaps, but it's a solid base for the rest of the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment